The team at Wyboston Lakes Health & Leisure Club got on their bikes for BBC’s Children In Need on Friday 14th November, as well as hosting a bake sale to raise funds for the charity. Staff and members at the centre got together to cycle for an impressive eight hours non-stop throughout the day! During […]
Festivals celebrate new lease of life for local leisure club
Wyboston Lakes Health and Leisure Club in Bedfordshire is set to host an all day festival on 7th June, where a range of free and fun activities will be on offer for the local community to enjoy.
- The 1Life festival will be free to attend for those with a 1Life card and will have a variety of fun activities on offer for all ages!
- The festival will start at 8am and finish at 5.45pm
- On the day, people will be able to enjoy free access to the gym as well as free personal training sessions and health checks
- What’s more, a competition will also be held offering a year’s free membership to one lucky winner
- 1Life is committed to engage with people and communities, to enhance lives through health and wellbeing, sport and activity, learning and the arts
- To sign up for a 1Life card visit www.1life.co.uk or visit: Wyboston Lakes Health and Leisure Club
- For more information please visit: www.wybostonlakeshealthandleisure.co.uk/ or call Wyboston Lakes Health and Leisure Centre on 01480 403233
Jonny Queen, contract manager at the club, commented:
We’re really looking forward to inviting our members, and those who have never visited the club, to come along and celebrate a healthier way of living with us at the 1Life Festival. We’ve got lots of activities available for the community to take part in, and maybe even try something they’ve never done before!