Workshare, a leading provider of secure enterprise collaboration applications, today announced that it will be a platinum sponsor at the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA)’s 36th Annual Educational Conference, from August 18 to 22. To mark the event, Workshare will be awarding two scholarships to help qualified members of ILTA attend the conference. The news highlights […]
Workshare presents ‘The Mobile Lawyer’ at LawTech Futures Conference 2013
Workshare to discuss workforce mobility and showcase new applications.
Workshare, a leading provider of secure enterprise collaboration applications, is speaking at the LawTech Futures Conference 2013, taking place on April 30 at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in Westmintster, London.
At the conference Matthew Brown, VP product management, will present ‘The Mobile Lawyer – Collaborate and Compare Securely in the Cloud‘.
Brown will talk about the requirement for workforce mobility in the legal sector and how firms can harness online collaboration and document review applications to increase workforce productivity.
- Matt Brown’s presentation will take place on the Demonstration Speaking Stage at 10:45am.
- LawTech Futures Conference is the largest one-day legal technology conference in Europe.
- Workshare is a sponsor at the show.
- While at the event, Workshare will showcase its new iOS and Android apps.
- Workshare is exhibiting at stand 66 in the Flemming Room of the Conference Centre.
Ali Moinuddin, CMO of Workshare said:
“We’re continuing to build our presence in the legal sector by building on our secure application suite which makes working on documents simpler and more accurate for attorney and in-house legal counsel staff alike.”