Workshare, a leading provider of secure enterprise collaboration applications, today announced that it will be a platinum sponsor at the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA)’s 36th Annual Educational Conference, from August 18 to 22. To mark the event, Workshare will be awarding two scholarships to help qualified members of ILTA attend the conference. The news highlights […]
HighStreetLawyer.com Selects Workshare to Build Collaborative Community
Workshare, a leading provider of secure enterprise collaboration applications, today announced it has been selected by legal brand “HighStreetLawyer.com” to connect people and content and to build a powerful network of trusted law firms across England and Wales. Workshare allows HighStreetLawyer.com’s members to connect to other solicitors across the country in order to drive member network referrals, share knowledge, and seek answers.
- HighStreetLawyer.com and its member firms already collaborate on a variety of issues and meet periodically to discuss strategy.
- HighStreetLawyer.com was searching for a way to take this successful yet sporadic collaboration to a new level.
- It selected Workshare to continue to build a nation-wide community of lawyers that receives qualified referrals, shares expertise, and stays up-to-date with events and pertinent content.
- The Workshare platform is also being used by HighStreetLawyer.com to deliver continuing professional development training to its members.
- Workshare allows HighStreetLawyer.com’s members to locate and connect to subject-matter experts without compromising security. Workshare’s permissions-based groups ensure content and conversations are managed and relevant to the user.
Gary Yantin, Managing Director of HighStreetLawyer.com said:
“For small law firms to survive in this newly liberalized and competitive market, they need to work together, Workshare offered us an opportunity to provide our member network with the support they need to stay competitive, compliant, and in control, and for the member firms to grow their businesses. Workshare is simple to use and offers our members the opportunity to build personal relationships over a wide range of disciplines and regions with like-minded lawyers.”
Anthony Foy, Workshare CEO, commented:
“It’s exciting to see this particular community come together, where getting the right information in a timely way is so important. Workshare is delighted to help HighStreetLawyer.com connect its growing member base of local solicitors.”