A report released today by Workfront ®, the first modern work management application platform, finds that while a majority of workers say their workplace regularly asks them to innovate, a full 65 per cent say they’re so swamped with day-to-day work that they don’t have time to think about the future. And this work is important […]
Workfront Acquires UK Online Proofing firm ProofHQ
Addition of Market-leading Online Proofing Solution Broadens the Workfront Marketing Work Management Offering
Workfront, the leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solutions, has acquired the global leader in online proofing, London based ProofHQ. Fuelled by the increase of multi-channel, content marketing across the globe, the acquisition expands US based Workfront’s marketing work management (MWM) capabilities, demonstrating its ongoing commitment to calming the chaos of work for marketing teams and agencies.
With an ever growing number of marketing channels, the need for content to support these channels, and the increasing mobile workforce, proofing is critical to all marketing teams and agencies -reducing time and costs and speeding project completion and speed to market.
- Workfront, headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and ProofHQ have had a successful partnership for nearly 3 years, with ProofHQ powering the proofing capabilities within Workfront.
- ProofHQ streamlines the review and approval process for any type of creative asset.
- It has changed the workflow for marketing teams and agencies from clunky, hard copy, manual approval processes, to on-demand solutions that can be accessed by any team member at their convenience on any device.
- Bringing Workfront and ProofHQ together combines the marketing work management capabilities of Workfront with the online proofing of ProofHQ into a seamless best-in-class solution.
The combined offering allows marketing teams and agencies to plan all of the tasks surrounding a project, coordinate resources to execute the work, have all stakeholders weigh in on the creative proof, and manage its distribution, all in one single comprehensive solution.
ProofHQ is the global leader in online proofing. The 2015 In-house Creative Services Industry Report found that ProofHQ is the most commonly used proofing software. Additionally, ProofHQ is already integrated with Workfront with more than 350 joint customers between the two companies.
As Workfront has expanded its Marketing Work Management capabilities, the company has caught the attention of industry analysts, including Gartner. Workfront was listed as a Challenger in the 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Marketing Resource Management.
- See how ProofHQ integrates with Workfront
- Learn more about the Workfront Marketing Work Management solution
Eric Morgan, CEO Of Workfront, said:
“Every modern marketing team and agency needs online proofing in order to deliver more content, for more channels, in less time, without sacrificing quality, brand integrity, client satisfaction, or results.”
“We are committed to delivering solutions that meet those needs and we see proofing as an essential part of a comprehensive marketing work management suite. Our acquisition of ProofHQ, the leader in this space with more than 2600 customers, adds essential capabilities to our already-broad offering as we provide marketing teams and agencies with a single system to prioritise, plan, and manage work.”
Mat Atkinson, CEO of ProofHQ
“Online proofing is the bridge between creative design and customer engagement. Combining ProofHQ with Workfront will provide our customers with immediate value via access to an integrated workflow solution to support their high velocity marketing activities,” said . “We see significant value for all of our current and future customers.”