Svenske skjønnhetsmerket har mestret mascarabørsten med denne bestselgeren. Det er en ny bestselger i skjønnhetsverden, og det er Oriflames The ONE 5-in-1 Wonder Lash Mascara– skjønnhetsinteresserte over hele verden kjøper denne hvert fjerde minutt. Glem øyevippelim og gjør som de andre for å få lange, vakre og tykke vipper med denne alt-i-ett dobbeltsidige mascarabørsten. Den […]
Leading UK health and fitness educator sees 233% increase in learners
Focus Fitness UK, the leading educators in the health and fitness industry of Level 3 Fitness and Personal Training Diplomas, has announced its most successful six months to date, boasting a 181% growth in employee numbers as well as a 233% rise in students for the last six months of 2015.
- Since forming in 2012, Focus Fitness UK has seen consistent growth, with the last six months proving the most successful to date
- This significant growth, which includes a 233% increase of learners, from 230 students in 2013/14 to 751 in 2014/15, has been aided by an increase from four venues in 2013 to 12 venues at the end of 2015, with new sites opening in Liverpool, Leeds, Birmingham and Bournemouth, to go alongside the already established venues in London and Manchester
- To go alongside the 71.4% increase in venues, employee numbers have also grown by 181%, with the health and fitness educators now employing 31 members of staff throughout the UK
- The company, which was established in 2012 by former Crystal Palace footballer Gavin Heeroo and current Nottingham Forest F.C. manager Dougie Freedman, was set up to support individuals that have a passion for health and fitness and a desire to change the lives of others
- Focus Fitness currently offers government funded courses for those over 24-years-old who have lived in the UK and EU for the last three years, as well as an interest free loan agreement for students aged between 18-23
- Further recent success for the business can be seen in the positive success rates of Focus Fitness UK’s students, as for the 2015/16 academic year, Personal Trainer pass rates rose to an impressive 93.85% across the board, up from 86.36% in the previous year
- In addition to boasting impressive growth and success stats, Focus Fitness UK was also shortlisted for Large Training Provider of the Year at the Active Training Awards in 2015
Joe Turner, Director of Strategy at Focus Fitness UK, commented:
Since our founding in 2012, we’ve enjoyed consistent growth year on year, however over the past six months we’ve enjoyed a real sustained period of success. We’ve expanded from our original London and Manchester bases to have a number of new venues in key cities across the UK, which in turn has seen us rapidly increase the amount of employees and students we are able to offer our expertise to. Our goal now is to continue this growth throughout 2016 and strive to be able to offer our students an even greater learning experience. In the last academic year, 93.85% of our students enjoyed success, however we will continue to build on this and strive for even higher pass rates over the coming academic years.
To find out more about Focus Fitness UK, please visit: www.focusfitnessuk.com