Stoke Mandeville Stadium is set to host the 2014 Aylesbury RFC touch rugby tournament. Teams of 12 are being encouraged to sign up and take part in the tournament, which is aimed at all abilities.
Summer fitness and fun at activity camp at Stoke Mandeville Stadium!
Stoke Mandeville Stadium in Aylesbury will be hosting a summer activity camp to encourage local children to get fit and healthy. The camp will offer a wide range of activates which will provide hours of fun for children of all abilities and will start on 28th July and run until 3rd September.
- The camp will be jam packed with activities including cricket, tennis and football, as well as arts and crafts
- The centre has joined forces with Fit for Sport to launch the camps, which will run for five weeks and help keep children active and healthy during the summer holidays
- Parents can book their children on half-day, full day, extended full day or full week sessions, to book, please contact reception on 01296 484848 or visit www.stokemandevillestadium.co.uk
- Fit for Sport has 20 years of experience in engaging and educating children through fun activities making them the perfect partner for the centre to join forces with
- Places cost from £25 and are expected to go quickly, for more information please contact Stoke Mandeville Stadium on 01296 484848
- For more information please visit: www.1life.co.uk
Ian Seabrook, Acting Contract Manager at Stoke Mandeville Stadium, commented:
We are very excited to be hosting the summer activity camp! We hope that young people from across the area will enjoy the activities we have planned and realise that sport can be both fun and good for you. We have introduced the camp following feedback from our customers, so we are looking forward to seeing the local community get involved with the activities for a fantastic summer of fun!