The new SANYO Xacti VPC-CS1 has today been named ‘Camcorder of the Year’ at the 2010 T3 Awards. The world’s smallest 1080i HD Dual Camera was launched earlier this year and has been one of the most successful Xacti models ever
SANYO announces new Xacti Dual Cameras for UK
SANYO has today announced the launch of three new additions to its pioneering range of Xacti Dual Cameras in the UK – the Xacti VPC-GH1, VPC-CG100 and VPC-CG20. Xacti Dual Cameras are both full HD digital camcorders and high quality digital still cameras.
- All of the cameras are equipped with a 5x zoom, and the Xacti GH1 and CG100 models extend this to a 12x Double Range Zoom.
- All of the cameras shoot full 1080i (1,920 x 1,080 pixels) High Definition footage.
- The cameras all shoot high resolution still photographs (even whilst shooting video).
- The GH1 and CG100 capture 14 megapixel images, and the CG20 takes 10 megapixel photos.
- The CG100 and CG20 are the latest ‘pistol grip’ models from SANYO, while the GH1 is an evolution of the classic horizontal camcorder design.
- All of the cameras have a fold out 2.7inch TFT LCD monitor that tilts 285 degrees.
- Xacti cameras use SD cards to provide adjustable memory capacity and all three of these new models are compatible with high capacity SDXC cards.
- Through Eye-Fi SD card compatibility these Xacti models also support wireless data transfer to computers.
- Built in face chaser technology keeps the subject(s) of videos and pictures in focus at all times.
- Mini-HDMI ports support full HD playback of both footage and still photographs.
- A rechargeable lithium-ion battery makes the new Xacti cameras perfect for travel.
For more information on these new SANYO Xacti models download the press release and high resolution images from the attachments below.