Study reveals a quarter of parents rarely read to their kids before bed Novotel is giving parents the chance to give their kids the ultimate bedtime story experience to champion the ritual 10th October 2019 – Screen time is fast-becoming the new story time when it comes to sending kids to sleep, reveals new research […]
New restaurant & bar opens in London Bridge
Novotel London City South opens redesigned bar and restaurant
London Bridge is continuing to be a destination to watch out for, following a string of new hotel, restaurant and bar openings in recent years and the vibrant food market scene that surrounds the Bankside location.
The latest development is the £900,000 transformation of the restaurant and bar at the Novotel London City South, creating a cool lounge bar with sofas to chill, group tables to hang out around and intimate areas to work or escape in. A complete take-over of the hotel’s ground floor, every area is designed to spend time in with friends, colleagues or for some ‘me time’. The restaurant and bar also has outdoor seating, perfect for the summer sun, with a pint or mocktail in hand. The bar also features a local specialty gin from the City of London Gin Distillery along with eight premium gin cocktail creations. Craft beers and specialist wines also populate the menu including Brew by Numbers, Camden and Borough Wines.
The redesigned bar now sits within a lively kitchen environment. To go with this change, Novotel has launched a new Gourmet Bar menu with sharing boards, finger foods, burgers, salads, and fresh, made to order pizzas. Highlights include:
- Korean Bao Buns shredded duck, korean bbq sauce – 8.50
- Vegan Feta & Watermelon, rocket, mint, chia seeds, lemon dressing – 6.50
Sharing is Caring:
- Butcher’s Board, supplied by cannon & cannon from borough market -16.00
- Cheesemonger’s Slate sourced from dairies within the British isles – 16.50
Bring it on:
- Nasi Goreng, stir fried rice, chicken, prawns, eggs, crispy onions – 16.00
- Maple-Glazed Gammon, Egg & Chips, 8oz chargrilled gammon steak, fried egg, garden peas – 16.50
- Roast Atlantic Salmon Fillet, asian vegetables, oyster sauce – 18.00
- Buttermilk Chicken Burger, tomato, lettuce, chipotle sauce, coleslaw, brioche bun, chips – 14.00
- Vurger Burger, 100% plant-based burger patty, brioche style bun, mayo, lettuce, onion, tomato, chips – 15.00
Heaven is Round [Pizza Menu]
- Picante, pepperoni, n’duja, rocket, mozzarella, tomato sauce – 12.50
- Romana Bianca, mozzarella, grana padano, chilli, garlic, rosemary, oregano – 12.50
Just Say Yes:
- Churros, cinnamon sugar & chocolate dipping sauce – 7.00
- Warm Chocolate Brownie, Jude’s Hampshire vanilla ice cream – 6.50
The bar opens from 7am until 12am from Monday to Saturday and until 23:30 on Sunday.