Fans of cider embarking on ‘Dry January’ can still enjoy the great taste of Kopparberg without falling off the wagon. The independent Swedish cider brand’s Alcohol Free range includes two of their most popular variants, Mixed Fruit and Pear. The juices of plump pears are infused with water from the Kopparberg forest to create Kopparberg’s […]
Kopparberg responds to wave of demand for Raspberry variant with permanent product listing
The humble raspberry is now becoming as popular as the mighty strawberry with British taste buds, which can be seen through independent Swedish cider brand, Kopparberg, who is bringing Kopparberg Raspberry out of hibernation to make it a permanent member of its product portfolio.
- Already cast as the hero of hazy summer days in Kopparberg’s seasonal portfolio, fans have flooded Kopparberg social media channels on Facebook and Twitter calling for the popular flavour to be made available all year round and the independent Swedish cider brand has duly obliged.
- Kopparberg Raspberry is made using the brand’s apple cider as a base, infused with the juice of raspberry and a hint of mint to create a refreshing drink bursting with berry taste.
- Kopparberg Raspberry is the perfect choice for those looking for a slightly drier fruit cider with the addition of mint toning down the sweetness of the drink.
- The Kopparberg Cider range now includes five foundation variants; Mixed Fruit, Pear, Strawberry & Lime, Naked Apple and Raspberry, as well as their innovative Eclectics range; Elderflower & Lime and Cloudberry.
- Kopparberg Raspberry will be officially launching in April and is available in 500ml bottles and in a pack of 4 x 330ml bottles from ASDA as well as 500ml bottles in selected bars and pubs across the UK.
Dan Bryant, 25, London commented:
“I always drink Kopparberg Raspberry at the pub in the summer with my mates and thought it was a real shame they didn’t sell the flavour all year round. I posted on the Kopparberg Facebook page about it not really thinking anyone would notice so it’s pretty cool they saw it and are now making it a permanent edition. Can’t wait to buy some!”
Jodie Alliss, Brand Manager at Kopparberg commented:
“Lots of our fans were calling for Raspberry to be available all year round so making it a permanent listing was a no brainer. We’re very selective about the variants we add to our range, as we only want to be offering the best fruit ciders on the market, but such was the demand for this one that we ramped up production for 2014 straight away. The mint mixes really well with the sweetness of the raspberry juice to give it a refreshing balance, whilst still maintaining our unique Kopparberg taste.”
To download the full press release and images please see below.