Cloud accounting pioneers pip Ashton Kutcher funded startup to the post at UKBAA Awards. In a ceremony supported by GrowthAccelerator and Lloyds TSB, attended by leading business figures from just about everywhere (from senior partners at Deloitte to the founder of Innocent Smoothies), KashFlow was recognised as High Growth Team of the Year on Tuesday […]
KashFlow appoints Julian Buck as Commercial Director
Another heavy-hitter joins management team at UK SaaS pioneer as it continues to expand
Cloud accounting software company KashFlow has appointed Julian Buck as Commercial Director:
- Julian joins KashFlow after 5 years at Advanced Computer Software, three of which were as Managing Director of the Version One subsidiary.
- Prior to joining Advance Computer Software, Julian spent 5 years as professional services director for accounting software vendor Pegasus Software.
- This appointment follows closely on the recent announcement of former Exact Software CEO, Raj Patel, joining KashFlow in an executive role
- Julian’s new role with KashFlow will see him focus on developing additional channels and routes to market to compliment the existing fast-growing direct-to-SME channel.
- Julian shares KashFlow’s commitment to supporting young entrepreneurs through his involvement with the Prince’s Trust and as a guest lecturer at Cranfield University.
Duane Jackson, founder of KashFlow commented:
“It’s been difficult to find the right person to fill this role. As well as proven effectiveness, we also wanted someone with the same level of ambition and passion as the rest of the team here. We’ve found that in Julian. As a business we’re at a real turning point. Going from a scrappy start-up to a more mature organisation brings many challenges, not least of which is maintaining the 100% year-on-year growth in an increasingly competitive market. Julian’s wealth of experience in the finance and professional services industry will be put to good use at KashFlow as we build on our success to date. We are all very excited to have him on the senior management team and look forward to seeing the impact he has on the business.”
Julian Buck, Commercial Director, commented on his appointment:
“I am really excited to be joining KashFlow. The company has very quickly become a leader in the SaaS Accounting Software market and I look forward to supporting the company in fully exploiting its amazing opportunity. To be joining KashFlow at a market transition tipping point for the transfer of legacy and expensive on-premise solutions to fully cloud based solutions is very motivating and I look forward with energy, passion and positive anticipation to our very exciting future.”