From virtual reality, augmented reality and robotics to tiles that turn footsteps into renewable energy, Flux LDN is set to unveil list of new tech partners at future of virtual and augmented reality event Heralded as one of the hottest tech venues by TimeOut, Flux LDN is the exclusive innovation space from world-leading interactive experiences […]
The future is a Blank Canvas for rebranded Flux LDN
Engage Works’ rebranded Innovation lounge announces flock of new partners including venue management specialist
Formerly known as the ‘Flux innovation lounge’, Flux LDN has today announced a string of new partnerships. The unique innovation lounge from interactive technology group Engage Works which is now available for hire through venue management company Blank Canvas also welcomes a host of innovative new technology partners.
Flux LDN works with tech innovators from around the world to carefully curate its innovation lounge, a permanent space exhibiting technologies at the bleeding edge of innovation.
- The partnership with Blank Canvas will see the company’s event planners collaborate with in-house programmers at Engage to offer a wide variety of events
- Flux LDN will host events ranging from conferences and meetings to launches and workshops
- The space allows brands to get their hands on the cutting edge solutions housed in the lounge
- Flux enables companies to explore the potential of emerging interactive technology
In addition to the Blank Canvas partnership, the Flux innovation lounge welcomes some exciting new technology partners into the fold this month, ranging from 3D display visualisation to energy generating flooring. New partners include:
- Stereoscape combines powerful 3D visualisation, smart interactivity and advanced digital display technologies to deliver experiences that differentiate brands and active customers. They are exhibiting in the Flux Lounge, a digital mirror utilising RFID and facial recognition software.
- Pavegen develop and manufacture flooring technology that converts the wasted kinetic energy from footsteps into renewable electricity. Their highly engaging off grid technology has the ability to radically change our smart cities, by providing a low-carbon energy contribution and real-time data analytics.
- Poken is a digital, green event platform that provides networking, lead generation and engagement solutions to the event industry.
Other technologies featured in lounge include augmented reality, 3D printers, virtual reality, Oculus Rift and interactive tables.
Having doubled in size over last twelve months, UK specialist in interactive technologies for branded environments Engage production Ltd has officially re-launched as ‘Engage Works’. The interactive technology group creating connected experiences has restructured to focus on its three key areas of expertise – Production (Engage LDN), Innovation (Flux LDN), and Consultancy (Meld LDN).
In line with the restructure, the brand new website http://www.engageworks.com/ has also gone live today. The new and rebranded website created by design agency Studio Output features everything from the latest customer case studies to Flux LDN event listings and videos.
Elissa Capizzi–Taylor, Commercial Manager at Flux LDN commented:
“There are exciting times ahead at Flux LDN and I’m excited to announce our new partnership with leading venuemanagement specialists Blank Canvas. We will be working together to give even more people the opportunity to experience the innovation lounge, offering new clients a unique and memorable space for idea generation, collaboration and exploration.”
Steve Blyth, Founder and CEO of Engage Works commented:
“We’re delighted to welcome all of our new partners into the mix. It’s been a busy few weeks what with rebranding, restructuring and getting the new website up and running but we always get delighted when welcoming new technologies to the Flux LDN innovation lounge, particularly when they are as interesting and interactive as the latest crop.”