Repairs can be a point of frustration for homeowners and tradesmen alike – waiting for walls to dry means work can take days to be completed. With this in mind, Dunlop, specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has developed Rapid Repair Mortar with Hydroloc™ It is an innovative new product for filling […]
Professor Dunlop launches online training initiative for merchants
Launching a series of tiling tips on video to help merchants brush up on their tiling trivia and drive sales over the summer months, Dunlop Adhesives’ latest online training initiative aims to develop both knowledge of its product range and likely ‘on the job’ applications to help merchants go one step further with their service offering.
- The top tips cover subjects including ‘How to use your trowel correctly’, ‘What is tanking and how do I do it?’ and ‘How to use rapidsetting adhesive’
- The step-by-step guide allows merchants to view each tip at their leisure and use the content as part of an added value service to help tradesmen avoid potential pitfalls
- DVDs can also be given to the trade with their Dunlop purchases
- The tiling tips cover ten different subject areas to make the tiling process, from start to finish, as simple and as easy to understand as possible
- Merchants wishing to take advantage of the free DVDs should contact Dunlop directly to place an order
- The tips are also available on Dunlop’s website, www.dunlop-adhesives.com, and its YouTube channel, DunlopAdhesivesUK
For further information on Professor Dunlop’s Top Ten Tiling Tips please contact Dunlop on 01782 591120 or email email@example.com.
Debi Bailey, Brand Manager of Dunlop Adhesives, commented:
We aim to offer merchants more than just a product, but a complete package, including service. From POS and merchandising material to training and other support initiatives, the Top Ten Tiling Tips is the latest campaign we’ve developed in order to add another string to the bow of many merchants. So, if you’re a merchant wanting to brush up on your industry knowledge or even a DIY enthusiast the top tips could be just what you’re looking for!