Repairs can be a point of frustration for homeowners and tradesmen alike – waiting for walls to dry means work can take days to be completed. With this in mind, Dunlop, specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has developed Rapid Repair Mortar with Hydroloc™ It is an innovative new product for filling […]
Dunlop celebrates success at the top with its Top Ten Tiling Tips!
Several months after its initial launch, Dunlop’s latest online training initiative, a series of tiling tips on video, has proved to been an online hit with merchants and tradesmen far and wide looking to brush up on their tiling trivia.
- The top tips, which are available on DVD and on the specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products’ website as well as on YouTube, cover subjects including ‘How to use your trowel correctly’, ‘What is tanking and how do I do it?’ and ‘How to use rapidsetting adhesive’
- Both merchants and tradesmen are having to change the ways in which they work to generate sales and maintain customer retention
- The step-by-step guides allow merchants to view each tip at their leisure and use the content as part of an added value service to help tradesmen avoid potential pitfalls
- The tiling tips cover ten different subject areas to make the tiling process, from start to finish, as simple and as easy to understand as possible
- Merchants wishing to take advantage of the free DVDs should contact Dunlop directly to place an order
- The tips are also available on Dunlop’s website, www.dunlop-adhesives.com/tradezone, and its YouTube channel, DunlopAdhesivesUK
Debi Bailey, Brand Manager of Dunlop Adhesives, commented:
2011 has been yet another difficult year for merchants and tradesmen and our Top Ten Tiling Tips are just another way in which we can offer support to enable suppliers and end-users to keep on top of their game with industry knowledge and skills. The Top Tips DVD is also a great talking point for merchants to give tradesmen with their Dunlop purchases.