Repairs can be a point of frustration for homeowners and tradesmen alike – waiting for walls to dry means work can take days to be completed. With this in mind, Dunlop, specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has developed Rapid Repair Mortar with Hydroloc™ It is an innovative new product for filling […]
Dunlop sets the standard…with its Standard Set Plus Floor and Wall Tile Adhesive
With retail sales showing modest growth this July, specialist manufacturer of tile adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, Dunlop Adhesives is highlighting its Standard Set Plus Floor and Wall Tile Adhesive, which is continuing to be a popular choice at builders’ merchants up and down the country.
- Ideal as a flexible standard setting adhesive, Dunlop’s Standard Set Plus Floor and Wall Tile Adhesive is a water-resistant powder-based tile adhesive for interior and exterior areas including patios
- Mixed with water, it is suitable for fixing floor and wall tiles including porcelain, fully vitrified, mosaics, quarry, brick slips and stone claddings
- Available in Grey 20KG and White 20KG bags, tiles can be grouted 24 hours after fixing
- The set adhesive is frost and water-resistant and can be used in showers, or under continuous immersion such as swimming pools
- Being cement-based it is not water resistant, so to improve protection on water-sensitive backgrounds, a tanking membrane such as Dunlop’s Shower Waterproofing Kit, or an impermeable grout, should be used
Debi Bailey, Brand Manager of Dunlop Adhesives, said:
Whilst the UK’s economic growth is predicted to remain slow yet steady, our range caters for a whole host of jobs and budgets, helping tradesmen and merchants weather the economic storm. This a great product, which is easy to use and versatile in nature meaning it can be used in a variety of environments whilst maintaining a professional finish.