Repairs can be a point of frustration for homeowners and tradesmen alike – waiting for walls to dry means work can take days to be completed. With this in mind, Dunlop, specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has developed Rapid Repair Mortar with Hydroloc™ It is an innovative new product for filling […]
Dunlop Adhesives launches Six Nations giveaway to encourage builders to roll up to merchants nationwide
This week sees the launch of yet another infamous Dunlop Adhesives sporting competition, to give away a pair of Six Nations tickets to the mighty England versus Scotland game at Twickenham on 13th March next year; Including travel and accommodation. The promotion, which will be running throughout builders’ merchants up and down the country until February 2011, also includes hundreds of other prizes such as iPod Shuffles, beanie hats and leisure vouchers.
- Unique codes will be printed on the underside of the lid of Dunlop’s tubs
- Customers need to enter their digits into the Dunlop Adhesives rugby microsite
- Here they will find out if they’ve won one of the hundreds of prizes on offer
- Most of Dunlop products supplied in buckets will be part of the promotion, easily identified by the colourful Dunlop rugby sticker on the bucket lid
- Dunlop is running this competition to show its customers how much they mean to the specialist manufacturer
- The Six Nations competition is one of many initiatives Dunlop will be running throughout the next year
Debi Bailey, Brand Manager at Dunlop Adhesives, said:
Dunlop’s Sporting Years in 2008 and 2009 had an absolutely fantastic response from merchants, who were involved in helping us with the promotions, and their customers, who we wanted to thank for supporting the Dunlop brand. We like running promotions and initiatives that allow us to interact with our customers and give them something in return that they’ll genuinely enjoy, and I‘m in no doubt that the Six Nations competition will be just as popular as our previous sporting years.