Repairs can be a point of frustration for homeowners and tradesmen alike – waiting for walls to dry means work can take days to be completed. With this in mind, Dunlop, specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has developed Rapid Repair Mortar with Hydroloc™ It is an innovative new product for filling […]
Dunlop’s sale-safe adhesive is a sure winner with merchants
If there’s one adhesive that every builders’ merchants should stock, one product that ticks all the boxes and always does the job, Dunlop Adhesives’ Set Fast Plus Floor and Wall Tile Adhesive is the sure winner of the race. Suitable for fixing floor and wall tiles, including porcelain, fully vitrified, mosaics, quarry, natural stone, brick slips and stone claddings, if in doubt, just reach for the pink label.
- Dunlop’s Set Fast Plus Floor and Wall Tile Adhesive is a rapid-setting thin and thick bed powder-based tile adhesive
- Simply mix with water
- It is suitable for interior and exterior areas including patios, plywood overlay and undertile heating
- The adhesive is frost and water-resistant
- It can be used in showers, or under continuous immersion in swimming pools
- Tiles can be grouted three hours after fixing
- Available in white 20KG bags or in grey 20KG and 10KG bags
- The adhesive has a shelf life of up to 12 months
Debi Bailey, Brand Manager at Dunlop Adhesives, said:
In a general marketplace the Set Fast Plus ticks all the boxes – it’s a sale-safe product for merchants to stock. In terms of affordability and practical application in people’s homes, it’s what tradesmen will often choose to use. Because it covers both floors and walls, a whole room can be tiled using just one product which is cost and time effective for the trade and their customers alike.