Repairs can be a point of frustration for homeowners and tradesmen alike – waiting for walls to dry means work can take days to be completed. With this in mind, Dunlop, specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has developed Rapid Repair Mortar with Hydroloc™ It is an innovative new product for filling […]
Dunlop Adhesives welcomes new Sales & Marketing Director
Seeing in the New Year with a new appointment, Dunlop Adhesives has welcomed David Hackett to the team as Sales & Marketing Director. Taking responsibility for sales, marketing, customer services and technical advisory services, David started his new position on 4th January.
- David has over 15 years’ industry experience
- He joins Dunlop Adhesives from Ardex Australia where he initially focused on the development of products for the ceramics market
- He completed an MBA in Australia and the USA, specialising in International Markets
- David then returned to Australia as Head of Strategy and Business Development for Ardex Australia and New Zealand
- Prior to Ardex Australia David had established his own tile retail business
- David’s appointment follows a string of new personnel joining Dunlop Adhesives throughout 2010
David O’Neill, Building Adhesives Limited Managing Director, said:
David Hackett joins us at a time of change, challenge and development. His experience, capabilities, creativity and optimism will bring a valuable and valued dimension to our business development.