Repairs can be a point of frustration for homeowners and tradesmen alike – waiting for walls to dry means work can take days to be completed. With this in mind, Dunlop, specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has developed Rapid Repair Mortar with Hydroloc™ It is an innovative new product for filling […]
Dunlop supports Wayne de Wet and Checkatrade in raising vital funds for charity
Dunlop, specialist manufacturer of tile adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has donated a complete collection of its new Pro Décor range and a selection of products from its adhesives portfolio as prizes for the Checkatrade Charity Winter Ball trade raffle; organised by award winning painter and decorator, Wayne de Wet.
- The evening, which was attended by celebrity interior designer Linda Barker, raised over £3,100 for Cancer Research UK and The Checkatrade Foundation
- The funds, which were raised through the trade raffle organised by Wayne de Wet and a table top draw organised by Nadine Herman, will support a number of the charities’ notable causes; including Dreams Come True, which aims to fulfil the most treasured dreams of terminally and seriously ill children, and The Exodus Foundation, which has a broad mission to support charitable programmes that help children overseas
- For more information please visit www.dunlop-adhesives.com or call 01782 591160 to speak to a member of the Dunlop team
- Keep up-to-date with Dunlop’s latest news by following us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/DunlopAdhesives
- For information on Dunlop’s Pro Décor range, please visit www.dunlop-decorators.com or follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/DunlopProDecor
Debi Boulton, Dunlop Brand Manager, commented:
It’s great to be involved with such a fantastic event and we’re thrilled that our products received an excellent reception. The Checkatrade Charity Winter Ball is a great initiative that has helped Wayne de Wet raise over £20,000 to date in order to help charities close to all of our hearts.
Wayne de Wet said:
I’ve been organising fundraising events and trade raffles since 2009, when I was given the roll of Head of the Dulux Select Decorators Social Committee by Akzo Noble. It’s an honour to be able to bring people together in order to support a number of charities that, without events like this, wouldn’t be able to provide such vital services. Dunlop’s kind donation was well received by the guests and I am grateful for its support.
One of the highlights for me at this year’s event was meeting one of my favourite interior designers, Linda Barker. It was great to have her involved and showing her support for tradesmen in the name of charity!