Repairs can be a point of frustration for homeowners and tradesmen alike – waiting for walls to dry means work can take days to be completed. With this in mind, Dunlop, specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has developed Rapid Repair Mortar with Hydroloc™ It is an innovative new product for filling […]
Dunlop Adhesives makes a splash at NMBS
Dunlop Adhesives recently made a splash amongst builders’ merchants up and down the country at last week’s NMBS Exhibition, an important event in the specialist manufacturer of tile adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products’ calendar.
- Promoting its Shower Waterproofing Kit, Dunlop’s exhibition stand was a thriving hub of activity including on stand demonstrations of the kit and a ‘Grab A Duck’ game, which crowned three of its lucky winners with a Nintendo Wii
- The annual event for members of the National Merchant Buying Society took place on the 25th May
- Other prizes included five iPod Shuffles, ten Shower Waterproofing Kits, ten leisure vouchers and a series of Dunlop themed novelty items
- Since the exhibition, Dunlop has been busy preparing a new online game
- ‘Hook a Duck’, which includes the notorious Professor Dunlop, is the latest addition to Dunlop’s marketing repertoire
- Aiming to generate awareness of the watertight Shower Waterproofing Kit, it is set to launch early June on Dunlop’s website
- Users will be given the opportunity to win a series of prizes
Debi Bailey, Brand Manager of Dunlop Adhesives, commented:
We’ve been attending the NMBS exhibition for several years now and always receive a great response from members when they come to our stand to see what we have on display. This year was without exception and we’re really pleased with the amount of enquiries we had. The Shower Waterproofing Kit is a really great add on product for merchants to sell and this was the key message on the day.