Repairs can be a point of frustration for homeowners and tradesmen alike – waiting for walls to dry means work can take days to be completed. With this in mind, Dunlop, specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has developed Rapid Repair Mortar with Hydroloc™ It is an innovative new product for filling […]
Dunlop’s new Pro Décor range launches to a red-hot reception
Dunlop, specialist manufacturer of tile adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has stepped into the professional decorating industry for the first time. Dunlop’s Pro Décor range was introduced to the sector at the 2013 National Painting and Decorating Show, held earlier this month, to a red-hot reception from the industry. The range features an exciting portfolio of innovative new products that are set to transform the sector when they officially launch to the market in January 2014.
- The Pro Décor range offers painting and decorating professionals the same high quality and support Dunlop’s existing customers are accustomed to, but with the added benefit of ground breaking Hydroloc technology
- The reception to the new product range was extremely positive at the show, with over half of the show’s attendees visiting the Pro Décor stand to discover the secrets behind the exciting new range
- The revolutionary Hydroloc technology dries the filler by chemical reaction rather than by traditional water evaporation
- This means that the product dries evenly throughout any thickness within 24 hours – saving the user time and money
- The new range of eight products is set to be available to purchase from January 2013
Debi Boulton, Brand Manager at Dunlop Adhesives, said:
It’s definitely an exciting time for Dunlop and we were delighted by how well our new products were received at the National Painting and Decorating Show. The Pro Décor range really is different to anything that’s currently on the market and we’re positive that it will revolutionise how painters and decorators complete a job for their customers.
Multiple award winning decorator and Grand Winner Dulux Select Decorator of the Year 2011, Wayne de Wet, who is a proud member of the PDA and Checkatrade.com and feels passionate about the new products, comments:
What an exciting new portfolio of products, I am very impressed with the quality and performance of the whole range…. especially the Hydroloc technology.