Repairs can be a point of frustration for homeowners and tradesmen alike – waiting for walls to dry means work can take days to be completed. With this in mind, Dunlop, specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has developed Rapid Repair Mortar with Hydroloc™ It is an innovative new product for filling […]
HydrolocTM technology – the future of filler and repair products
Specialist manufacturer of tile adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, Dunlop, is providing merchants with great filling technology that helps customers create a superior finish in a faster time than ever before. HydrolocTM, the ground-breaking technology unique to Dunlop, cuts out problems associated with more traditional repair products and is a must-have for merchants this spring.
- Unique because the mix water is used as part of a chemical reaction that dries the filler, HydrolocTM is unlike other products that dry via water evaporation
- This means the product dries evenly, regardless of thickness, within 24 hours
- Because the reaction occurs throughout the filler, its thickness plays no pivotal role in the waiting time
- The drying process is not dependent on environmental factors either, making drying times more consistent
- HydrolocTM features in half of Dunlop’s Pro Décor range including Deep Filling Compound, High Bond Renovation Filler, Fibre Reinforced Smoothing & Filling Compound and Rapid Repair Mortar
Debi Boulton, Dunlop Brand Manager, commented:
Dunlop’s mission has always been to provide merchants with industry leading products. HydrolocTM technology, found in our Pro Décor range, is a better alternative to other, less reliable, products because there is no shrinkage from mass loss caused during water evaporation, which saves the user time and money.