Repairs can be a point of frustration for homeowners and tradesmen alike – waiting for walls to dry means work can take days to be completed. With this in mind, Dunlop, specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has developed Rapid Repair Mortar with Hydroloc™ It is an innovative new product for filling […]
Dunlop Adhesives welcomes new Product Support Coordinator
Pioneering manufacturer of tile adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, Dunlop Adhesives, has appointed Gary Knowles as its Product Support Coordinator. Gary, who has joined the team at its head office in Stoke-on-Trent, will be overseeing Dunlop’s six Product Support Technicians (PSTs).
- Prior to working at Dunlop, Gary was self-employed with his own tiling company
- He has vast technical and management experience
- His new role as Product Support Coordinator involves the support of the products as well as the six Product Support Technicians (PSTs)
- Gary will ensure the PSTs are working as a team to achieve both personal and business objectives
- People management, training, and ownership of ideas fall under Gary’s remit
Gary Knowles commented:
To be given the opportunity to work for such a high profile player in the tiling industry was not to be missed. Dunlop’s ethos is one of constant progression, to make sure we have products in the marketplace to keep us at the forefront. It’s great to be working for a company which has such great self belief behind not only its products but staff as well.
Debi Bailey, Brand Manager of Dunlop Adhesives said:
We’re very pleased to have Gary here at Dunlop. With his technical experience and people management skills we have no doubt that he will prove to be a valuable asset to the business. Dunlop has ambitious plans for 2011 and investing in key personnel will help us to meet these goals.