Repairs can be a point of frustration for homeowners and tradesmen alike – waiting for walls to dry means work can take days to be completed. With this in mind, Dunlop, specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has developed Rapid Repair Mortar with Hydroloc™ It is an innovative new product for filling […]
Dunlop Adhesives launches BRAINBOX ideas competition
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be an inventor? Dunlop Adhesives is calling on tradesmen to get involved in improving building products – by submitting ideas to its new BRAINBOX innovation panel:
- BRAINBOX is an opportunity to submit ideas or solutions to common problems faced by tradesmen.
- Dunlop is keen to include its customers and their hands-on experience in the development of its products.
- Ideas can be submitted as documents, images or even videos and are uploaded directly to the site.
- Submissions can be anything from new products through to feedback and improvements on existing methods/solutions.
- The best submission will win a new Dell Studio 15 laptop.
- All ‘outstanding and original’ submissions will be rewarded with runners-up prizes .
- The overall winner will be announced in January 2010.
- This is the first time all tradesmen have had a chance to become inventors.
- BRAINBOX will be promoted on special editions packs of Dunlop Adhesives products.
- The dedicated website is: http://www.dunlop-brainbox.co.uk
- You can follow idea submission and competition news on Twitter: twitter.com/dunlopbrainbox