Repairs can be a point of frustration for homeowners and tradesmen alike – waiting for walls to dry means work can take days to be completed. With this in mind, Dunlop, specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has developed Rapid Repair Mortar with Hydroloc™ It is an innovative new product for filling […]
Dunlop starts the New Year with a bang with App launch
Starting the year as it means to go on, Dunlop Adhesives has unveiled its latest technological development with the launch of its very own App. Built to help tradesmen on the job, the launch is the latest achievement for the specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, following its major rebrand in December 2012.
- An extension of Dunlop’s Job Build tool, the App allows a job’s specification details to be entered, before generating a series of product recommendations
- It will allow tradesmen to offer their customers the best and most accurate quote possible for the job in hand
- The development comes as research over the past 12 months, carried out by Dunlop, suggested that nearly 80% of the trade use, or plan to use, their smartphones to help them work
- The App asks a series of questions to establish the criteria, including the surface, location, background and tile type, before recommending suitable materials and recommended quantities for the job
- Dunlop’s new store locator function also provides information on nearby stockists
- Available to download free of charge on iPhone, iPad (iOS systems) and Android, the App is available from iTunes and the App Store from early January, and can be found by searching for ‘Dunlop Adhesives’
Debi Bailey, Brand Manager at Dunlop Adhesives, said:
2012 was a fantastic year for Dunlop and the icing on the cake was the unveiling of our rebrand just before Christmas. The App launch is the latest in our string of developments and cements our position as industry leaders – not only in terms of product choice and quality but innovation and technology. We have more exciting launches and developments up our sleeves throughout 2013 to ensure we continue to lead progression in the industry.