Repairs can be a point of frustration for homeowners and tradesmen alike – waiting for walls to dry means work can take days to be completed. With this in mind, Dunlop, specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has developed Rapid Repair Mortar with Hydroloc™ It is an innovative new product for filling […]
Dunlop helps to keep bugs at bay with its Anti-Mould Grout with Microban
With the average UK full-time worker clocking in a total of 41.4 hours a week, the country’s workforce works some of the longest hours in the EU. Any product which can save time and reduce the need for DIY and maintenance is a winner with homeowners, and with that in mind, specialist manufacturer of tile adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, Dunlop Adhesives has developed its Anti-Mould Grout with Microban® to keep tiles looking spic and span for the duration.
- Dunlop’s Anti-Mould Grout with Microban® antibacterial protection is a water and frost-resistant powder-based wall tile grout with increased flexibility
- The Microban® antibacterial protection is built in to last the life of the product and protects by inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mould and mildew making it ideal for tiling in showers, bathrooms, toilet areas and kitchens
- Suitable for grouting ceramic wall tiles and mosaics with joint widths up to 5mm as well as for grouting natural stone, glass and ceramic mosaics, glazed and fully vitrified tiles
- It’s available in brilliant white 5kg tubs as well as ivory 5kg tubs and is suitable for interior and exterior use including power showers and swimming pools
- Dunlop’s Anti-Mould Grout with Microban® is part of an innovative range of grouts, adhesives and finishing products containing Microban antibacterial and antifungal protection
Debi Bailey, Brand Manager of Dunlop Adhesives, said:
Dunlop Adhesives has been working in partnership with Microban for the last 10 years to provide safe, durable and effective antibacterial solutions. This easy to use product not only looks good but is also designed to maximise the lifetime of tiled surfaces.