The seasons are turning, the temperature is dropping and the holiday season is fast approaching. And with that come the festivities; office parties, family get togethers and endless celebrations, which can all take their toll on our skin. Health and beauty expert, Club Cleo, has the answer to looking your best for the holiday season […]
48% of London ladies want to tone up their thighs, says Club Cleo
After hitting the streets of London to talk to its customers, health and beauty innovators, Club Cleo, has unveiled the key trends when it comes to toning up problem areas. With 48% of women aged between 25-70 years old saying they’d like a helping hand toning up their thighs, 22% shifted the focus to the tummy, and 18% dreamt of firmer breasts, whilst the face was the area the majority of women were happy with.
- Club Cleo interviewed 50 women at Piccadilly Circus with its life sized Cleo mannequin to pinpoint women’s problem areas
- With the majority of the over 40s aspiring for firmer breasts, it was the slightly younger ladies (25-35 years old) that wanted to tone up their thighs
- The under 30s and over 60s wanted to battle the stomach bulge
- Club Cleo’s aim of the day was to make sure that women are aware of the natural ways to firm up and delay the signs of ageing and to ultimately avoid the knife
- Of the 50 women interviewed, 4% chose their bingo wings as their problem area and 8% chose their bottom
Janine Kay, Managing Director of Club Cleo, said:
All women have their insecurities but being comfortable in your own skin is absolutely vital to your wellbeing and happiness. We spoke to women of all different shapes, sizes and ages, to ask how they felt and which areas (if any) they’d like a helping hand with. When you’re a consumer brand you can’t beat interacting with your customer; getting their feedback is crucial to the success of your business.