The seasons are turning, the temperature is dropping and the holiday season is fast approaching. And with that come the festivities; office parties, family get togethers and endless celebrations, which can all take their toll on our skin. Health and beauty expert, Club Cleo, has the answer to looking your best for the holiday season […]
47% of Leeds ladies want to tone up their tums, says Club Cleo
… and 12% are looking for a firmer face to delay the signs of ageing
After hitting the streets to talk to its customers, Leeds based health and beauty innovators, Club Cleo, has unveiled the key trends when it comes to toning up problem areas. With 47% of women aged between 25-70 years old saying they’d like a helping hand toning up their tums, 15% shifted the focus to the thighs, and 12% dreamt of a firmer face, whilst the breasts were the area the majority of women were happy with.
- Club Cleo interviewed 96 women on the centre of Briggate with its life sized Cleo mannequin
- The aim was to pinpoint the problem areas of the county’s fairer sex to find a correlation between body part and age range
- The over 50s aspired for a firmer tum; less visible frown lines, crows feet and puffiness on the face, alongside a brighter complexion, were also common concerns
- The 25-35 year olds wanted to tone up their thighs
- And the 40-50 year olds wanted to tone up their ‘motherly’ stomach
- Club Cleo’s aim of the day was to make sure that women are aware of the natural ways to firm up and delay the signs of ageing and to ultimately avoid the knife
- Of the 96 women interviewed, 8% chose their breasts as their problem area, 9% their bingo wings and a further 9% their bottom
Janine Kay, Managing Director of Club Cleo, said:
All women have their insecurities but being comfortable in your own skin is absolutely vital to your wellbeing and happiness. We spoke to women of all different shapes, sizes and ages, to ask how they felt and which areas (if any) they’d like a helping hand with. When you’re a consumer brand you can’t beat interacting with your customer; getting their feedback is crucial to the success of your business.