The seasons are turning, the temperature is dropping and the holiday season is fast approaching. And with that come the festivities; office parties, family get togethers and endless celebrations, which can all take their toll on our skin. Health and beauty expert, Club Cleo, has the answer to looking your best for the holiday season […]
Polish away imperfections with Cleo’s Probiotic exfoliator
Helping women nationwide to spring clean their beauty regime, natural health and beauty pioneer, Club Cleo, is saying goodbye to dull, lifeless skin and hello to a glowing, radiant complexion with its new formula Skin Sheer & Radiance Polish containing Pearl Extract, Aloe & Papaya.
- The patented co-fermentation process gently lifts dead skin cells that dull the complexion
- Unclogging pores and brightening skin tone, the amazingly soft exfoliator combines active plant extracts with organic nutrients
- Particularly good for balancing hydration levels and combating ageing, the pearl extract also protects from UV rays
- The aloe vera (which contains over 75 nutrients, 20 minerals, 19 amino acids and 12 vitamins), repairs damaged cells and encourages the production of collagen and elastin
- The papaya (a natural treatment for skin disorders) helps to heal wounds by eliminating dead and damaged skin cells promoting regeneration of healthy new ones
Janine Kay, Managing Director of Club Cleo, said:
Our Skin Sheer & Radiance Polish is a particular favourite amongst our customers. Unlike many exfoliators on the market, it’s completely non-abrasive due to the organic ingredients used – its unique application means you can actually see the keratin come away as you massage the product onto your skin. Whenever we demonstrate it, people are amazed at just how much dead skin is removed. It leaves your face feeling lovely; really soft and smooth with a healthy glow.