BrewDog plans to recruit army of shuffleboard ‘Olympians’ at new bar, ‘ShuffleDog’. Scottish craft brewery, BrewDog today launches its bid to have shuffleboard added as an Olympic sport for Tokyo 2020, as it opens the doors to the first ShuffleDog in Leeds. Located at Crispin Lofts, New York Road, Leeds, LS2 7PF, the new concept […]
End of History: World’s strongest and most expensive beer goes on sale in UK
BrewDog, the maverick independent brewery, has unveiled the strongest, most expensive and most shocking beer in the world – The End of History – available to buy in the UK from today. The blond Belgian ale is served from unique bottles made with stuffed animals dressed in eccentric outfits.
- The End of History is 55%ABV, making it the most alcoholic beer known to man
- At £500 for just one bottle, the new beer is also the world’s most expensive
- The limited edition beer is only available to buy from BrewDog’s online store
- 12 bespoke bottles have been produced, using 7 dead stoats, 4 squirrels & 1 hare
- The name is a quote from philosopher Francis Fukuyama:implying this is to beer what democracy is to history
- The beer can only be purchased from the BrewDog website
- The End of History is served in a shot or whiskey glass to be enjoyed like a fine whiskey
- This is not a hoax – it’s The End of History
Download the full press release and high resolution images below.