BrewDog backed craft distiller LoneWolf, has installed a free gin and tonic vending machine in Edinburgh today after its huge success in London and Manchester earlier this year. The hidden vending machine can be spotted at the 109 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4JW and will be dispensing cans of LoneWolf’s signature gin and tonic over […]
World’s strongest beer, End of History, sells out in four hours
The world’s most alcoholic beer – The End of History – just launched by maverick brewery BrewDog, has sold out in less than 4 hours. The announcement defies widespread controversy across the globe over its high price tag (£500 – £700 per bottle), its record-breaking 55%ABV and the fact it is packaged in stuffed animals.
- 12 bespoke bottles were produced, using 7 dead stoats, 4 squirrels & 1 hare
- Each bottle cost £500 – £700 depending on the size of the animal it was stored in
- The End of History is 55%ABV, making it the most alcoholic beer known to man
- The beer has become a web sensation, with thousands of mentions on Twitter & Facebook
- Buyers of The End of History came from all over the world
- The limited edition beer was only available to buy from BrewDog’s online store
- The End of History is served in a shot or whiskey glass to be enjoyed like a fine whiskey
- This is not a hoax – it’s The End of History
Download the full press release for the launch and high resolution images below.