Scottish distiller to give diners the chance to sample LoneWolf spirits through an innovative dining experience WHERE: Brickworks, Barton Arcade, 48 Barton Square, Manchester City Centre, M3 2BH WHEN: 18th April 2018 – 7-11pm PRICE: £15.00 TICKET INFO:Purchase here BrewDog backed craft distiller, LoneWolf, is hosting an immersive supper club, complete with a gin and […]
World’s strongest beer, End of History, sells out in four hours
The world’s most alcoholic beer – The End of History – just launched by maverick brewery BrewDog, has sold out in less than 4 hours. The announcement defies widespread controversy across the globe over its high price tag (£500 – £700 per bottle), its record-breaking 55%ABV and the fact it is packaged in stuffed animals.
- 12 bespoke bottles were produced, using 7 dead stoats, 4 squirrels & 1 hare
- Each bottle cost £500 – £700 depending on the size of the animal it was stored in
- The End of History is 55%ABV, making it the most alcoholic beer known to man
- The beer has become a web sensation, with thousands of mentions on Twitter & Facebook
- Buyers of The End of History came from all over the world
- The limited edition beer was only available to buy from BrewDog’s online store
- The End of History is served in a shot or whiskey glass to be enjoyed like a fine whiskey
- This is not a hoax – it’s The End of History
Download the full press release for the launch and high resolution images below.