BrewDog plans to recruit army of shuffleboard ‘Olympians’ at new bar, ‘ShuffleDog’. Scottish craft brewery, BrewDog today launches its bid to have shuffleboard added as an Olympic sport for Tokyo 2020, as it opens the doors to the first ShuffleDog in Leeds. Located at Crispin Lofts, New York Road, Leeds, LS2 7PF, the new concept […]
World’s strongest beer, End of History, sells out in four hours
The world’s most alcoholic beer – The End of History – just launched by maverick brewery BrewDog, has sold out in less than 4 hours. The announcement defies widespread controversy across the globe over its high price tag (£500 – £700 per bottle), its record-breaking 55%ABV and the fact it is packaged in stuffed animals.
- 12 bespoke bottles were produced, using 7 dead stoats, 4 squirrels & 1 hare
- Each bottle cost £500 – £700 depending on the size of the animal it was stored in
- The End of History is 55%ABV, making it the most alcoholic beer known to man
- The beer has become a web sensation, with thousands of mentions on Twitter & Facebook
- Buyers of The End of History came from all over the world
- The limited edition beer was only available to buy from BrewDog’s online store
- The End of History is served in a shot or whiskey glass to be enjoyed like a fine whiskey
- This is not a hoax – it’s The End of History
Download the full press release for the launch and high resolution images below.