BrewDog plans to recruit army of shuffleboard ‘Olympians’ at new bar, ‘ShuffleDog’. Scottish craft brewery, BrewDog today launches its bid to have shuffleboard added as an Olympic sport for Tokyo 2020, as it opens the doors to the first ShuffleDog in Leeds. Located at Crispin Lofts, New York Road, Leeds, LS2 7PF, the new concept […]
BrewDog plots ‘on trade revolution’ with in-venue promotion
BrewDog, the maverick independent brewery, has unveiled a promotional toolkit for publicans designed as a call to arms for its customers, with a bold new branded font at its heart. The industrial BrewDog tower font is designed to make a big impact in both contemporary and traditional bars, with the brewer also promoting in-venue events support and staff training to differentiate itself from mainstream breweries focusing on special offers and incentives.
- The first BrewDog branded font was installed at James Watt’s own restaurant and gallery space, Musa in Aberdeen
- Interest from BrewDog stockists is already high, with plans secured for installation in ten other venues
- Any publican can apply for the new font immediately
- The new bar tower adds to BrewDog’s already successful on trade support package
- BrewDog tasting events have already become a highlight of many pub calendars across the country
- The company intends on rolling out its unique brand of beer and food matching events to all interested customers
- The company also provides free training for bar staff at venues that stock BrewDog beer
Download the full press release and high resolution images below.