BrewDog plans to recruit army of shuffleboard ‘Olympians’ at new bar, ‘ShuffleDog’. Scottish craft brewery, BrewDog today launches its bid to have shuffleboard added as an Olympic sport for Tokyo 2020, as it opens the doors to the first ShuffleDog in Leeds. Located at Crispin Lofts, New York Road, Leeds, LS2 7PF, the new concept […]
BrewDog to the People revolutionises the way it sells
BrewDog, the nonconformist independent brewery is aiming to catalyse the craft beer revolution by engaging its army of shareholders in a pioneering sales offensive. Following its unique Equity for Punks programme last year, which made BrewDog the first company in Europe to have an online only public share offering, they now have over 1300 shareholders who have the chance to introduce its craft beer to bars across the country. Dubbed ‘BrewDog to the People’, the campaign will see shareholders dropping ‘Punk packs’ into pubs and bars they would like to see BrewDog beers sold in.
- Last year, Equity for Punks gave craft beer fans the opportunity to buy shares in BrewDog online, generating around £750,000 of capital
- BrewDog to the People provides Equity Punks members to introduce BrewDog to local pubs and provide a package designed to offer a compelling argument to pub and bar managers for stocking BrewDog
- The Punk Kits provided include a booklet with information on BrewDog that outlines their brewing philosophy and passion for great craft beer, a separate product information sheet on all of their beers
- Any interested Equity Punk will be sent 5 ‘BrewDog to the People’ packs
- All they have to do is drop the packs off at their favourite bars, restaurants and shops