BrewDog plans to recruit army of shuffleboard ‘Olympians’ at new bar, ‘ShuffleDog’. Scottish craft brewery, BrewDog today launches its bid to have shuffleboard added as an Olympic sport for Tokyo 2020, as it opens the doors to the first ShuffleDog in Leeds. Located at Crispin Lofts, New York Road, Leeds, LS2 7PF, the new concept […]
Brew at the Bog 2013: Round two for BrewDog’s music and craft beer festival
BrewDog’s boutique festival returns for 2nd year.
Following the success of last year’s event, BrewDog is returning to Bogbain Farm, Inverness on Saturday 4th May for another celebration of great Scottish beer and music. Brew at the Bog will showcase the very best homegrown Scottish musical talent combined with craft beer from the controversial brewery in an award-winning setting.
Forget T in the Park and its warm, insipid lagers, this Summer belongs to Brew at the Bog where good music and good craft beer come hand in hand.
- The festival kicks off at 11am on Saturday 4th May for 12 hours of the best new music and beer
- Bands appearing include Fatherson, Three Blind Wolves, Olympic Swimmers, Discopolis, United Fruit and Kitty the Lion
- The boutique festival has a capacity of 2000 people
- Limited camping available – campsite opens 4pm on Friday 3rd May until 1pm on Sunday 5th May
- Tickets cost £20 (no camping) or £30 (with camping) and are available online
- The Scotsman described last year’s festival as ‘one of the top 5 boutique festivals of the year’
- Influential Scottish music blogger The Pop Cop described the 2012 line-up as ‘the best homegrown line-up in living memory’
- Bogbain Farm was awarded ‘Best Unusual Venue’ at the 2012 Scottish Event Awards